We at MañanaCon take your health and the health of our other attendees seriously. In order to meet that goal of health for all of our attendees, we have the following rules related to COVID-19 policy.
- All attendees must present proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 upon arrival at the event. Any ticket-holder who is unable to present proof of vaccination will be unable to attend the event and will be asked to leave. Tickets for people unable to provide proof of vaccination will not be refunded. Full vaccination is:
- 2 weeks (14 days) after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 2 weeks (14 days) after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you received the full series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine (not placebo) in a clinical trial
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you received 2 doses of any “mix-and-match” combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart
- If any of the following apply to you within the two weeks prior to the convention, you will not be able to attend the convention. You may request a refund if any of these conditions apply.
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- A positive test for COVID-19
- Exposure to another person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Masking in the game room is required.
- Eating or drinking in the game room is not allowed. You may eat or drink in the convention center outside of the game room
- Repeated failure to follow the masking policy may result in ejection from the convention without refund.
The pandemic is both serious and difficult to predict. As a result, this policy is subject to change at any time per federal, state, city, or other public health guidelines.